Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Using Google Slides to Create Documents



"Instead of thinking outside the box, get rid of the box." 
~Deepak Chopra



Sometimes to do the things you want to do, you have to try it many times, coming from many different angles. I pride myself on being able to do what I need with what I am given. I think that mentality came from being raised having only what we needed. It ultimately taught me how to persevere despite the circumstances. One of the downfalls of Google Docs is that it is not so easy to use when you are trying to make documents that have lots of formatting or pictures. A good way to work around this is to use Google Slides. While it is designed for making presentations, a few simple tweaks make it a great resource for making all kinds of documents.


video

No comments: