Monday, May 2, 2011

Reader for Blogs

Some of you have questioned when I have time to find all of this information about technology. With my classroom responsibilities, tech support, two young children, and a thriving business, time is precious. Most of the information I find about great websites and technology come from other blogs about educational technology. I found these blogs by doing a Google search. One good blog leads to another and eventually you have half a dozen blogs to keep on top of. Google makes a great tool to help you stay on top of all your blogs. The service is called Reader and it's like having my own digital magazine everyday on my computer. You add subscriptions from all of your favorite blogs, like mine, and it delivers new posts to Reader automatically. You can choose to mash all of your blogs together or divide them into categories. Give it try and be sure to add mine first. = )

No comments: